1. Can you really use Terracotta Cookware on a gas flame?
Yes you can, it is fired at a lower temperature that other ceramic, it has very good heat retaining properties and you can do virtually anything with Terracotta that you can do with cast iron, at about a third of the price.
2. What do you mean by 'virtually' non-stick?
Terracotta was compared in trials with similar products having a non-stick coating and it was significantly better.
3. Do you products comply with all current legislation on metal release?
Yes, all of our products are manufactured to meet all current European & UK legislation.
4. What happens about returns?
We rarely have returns, however if you are not satisfied send it back to us, we will either replace the product or refund your money. If it is broken on delivery email us a photograph and we will send you a new one.
5. How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery to the UK is free, to Ireland and the Islands there is a £5 additional charge to cover the extra cost.